Personal Care Aide Positions in Ohio
PERSONAL CARE AIDE
As a Personal Care Aide, your essential duties are as follows:
- Assist patients with personal care needs: bathing, elimination needs, transferring, dressing /undressing and ambulation together with any household tasks, (making bed, changing linens, laundry, light housekeeping, etc.) essential to the patient\'s health in accordance with the personal care plan.
- Assists patients with homemaking, including meal planning and preparation.
- Shops for groceries and essential household or medical supplies.
- Accompanies patient to medical appointments when approved by the Registered Nurse Supervisor.
- May be asked to assist with other duties.
- Document care daily and submit all required paperwork weekly
- Must have successfully completed a Personal Care Aide training program; or have successfully passed an equivalency exam and posses written evidence of such completion.
- Previous experience in a home environment desired.
- Must be mature, emotionally stable and must display a sympathetic attitude toward providing services for patients at home who are medical problems.
Positions are available in all Central Star Home Health Services locations:
According to our Mission, "our employees are the cornerstone of our success". Central Star Home Health Services hires only the best of the best to ensure we make a significant in the quality of each of our clients' lives. We foster a team approach to care to ensure the working environment is categorized with respect, professionalism and recognition.
We are experiencing rapid growth at Central Star Home Health Services and therefore, have an on-going need for exceptional healthcare personnel, and invite you to consider the employment opportunities at Central Star Home Health Services and our family of companies.
Click on a job title to learn more about each position below and submit an application online.